Our vision is creation re-located world, where the people will think globaly and act localy. Green factories, without waste, emissions and material transportation around the world.
The main objective of the project is to deliver a "manufacturing as a service" through an advanced modular microfacrorie solution. The project will reflect the principles of the circular economy and advance technological aspects. At the same time, the growth of SMEs and start-ups will be supported along with the support of European innovation ecosystems.
The main goal of the AMMF project is to develop a solution for a factory that will produce modular microfactories. The project activities should achieve TRL and BRL: 4 - 6/7.
Project “Advanced Modular Micro-factory” (AMMF) was initiated by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ján Košturiak(who reads us in cc) , who is the president of the largest innovative network of Slovak and Czech technology companies and research organizations that deal with research, development and implementation of intelligent automated production systems in Europe – INOVATO. The AMM project is based on modular philosophy, with opportunities to involve a wide spectrum of research activities.
After the initial analysis of the project intention, evaluation of its transnational potential, we chose the EU framework program for research and innovation support - HORIZON EUROPA, as the most suitable.
AMMF proposal is addressing the following opportunity:
• Call: TWIN GREEN AND DIGITAL TRANSITION 2024 (HORIZON-CL4-2024-TWIN-TRANSITION-01)
• TOPIC: MANUFACTURING AS A SERVICE: Technologies for customised, flexible, and decentralized production on demand (Made in Europe Partnership) (RIA)
• Target TRL: Activities are expected to start at TRL 4 and achieve TRL 6 by the end of the project
• Funding rate: 100 %
• Exp. contributions: 5 -7 mil Euro/project
The basic prerequisite for a successful HORIZON project is international cooperation and the project’s transnational impact. At the same time, every successful project is mainly about quality people.
Project AMMF creates a consortium of highly innovative organizations from all over Europe:
The implementation of the project is planned in 6+2 work packages:
(-1) current state analysis
(0) PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND ORGANISATION
(1) METHODOLOGY OF MODULAR MICROFACTORY DESIGN
(2) TESTING AND IMPLEMENTATION OF EXISTING SOLUTION TO WHOLE SYSTEM
(3) DESIGN OF MACRO MODULES
(4) DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF MODULAR MICROFACTORY PLANNING SYSTEM
(5) TESTING AND VALIDATION OF MODULAR MICROFACTORY
(6) DISSEMINATION, COMMUNICATION and EXPLOITATION
o Easy access to flexible and decentralised manufacturing and remanufacturing capacities, especially for SMEs, reducing the required investments for manufacturers while enabling them to use more sustainable and circular facilities.
o Availability of automation, emerging and digital technologies for the servitisation of manufacturing assets assuring optimal performance, fast reconfiguration and upgrade with minimal downtime, remote monitoring and predictive maintenance via trusted, secure and interoperable cross-company data exchange.
o Improved value chain integration through the availability of technologies and models for securely exchanging and leveraging life-cycle data of servitised manufacturing assets, also in view of the reuse or recycle of assets, components, and materials.